Now with a new look!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pocket Game Player

You know about those little pocket game player things that advertise that they have tons of games but it's really no more than 26 or so? You know what I'm talking about. You're bound to have at least one. Well, dig one out and follow these instructions.

  1. Hold down RESET
  2. Hold down ROTATE/MODE
  3. Release RESET
  4. Release ROTATE/MODE

The screen will show stripes and you will hear a short tune that happens to sound a lot like Castle in the Clouds from Les Miserables. Press any button (except for RESET) to see a number on the screen, probably the key code. Interesting...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I found this pocket player but dont know how to play . i get the number 096 and littleboxes that move -what is the object n which buttons do I press to play??

Rayray

Anonymous said...

That's just the normal main screen, and it always says 096.

bobmac said...

Need and instruction page for a Pocket GamePlayer

lohocla said...

anyone find the instructions? I can play most of the games, there's like 2 or 3 make no sense, unless of course you knew how to play them :\ I have fun with this unit though, especially the one to match the three falling bricks. I think letter I(i)

Main Blog

Visit my main blog at http://flarn2005.blogspot.com!

Disclaimer

I cannot be held responsible for any damage resulting from the instructions on this website, though I can't see how any damage could occur for this reason.