Now with a new look!
Saturday, February 10, 2007
Friday, February 09, 2007
Here are the numbers:
Sound test: 1
Display test: 2
For the sound test, it will simply play all of the sound effects and voice clips and the screen will be blank. The display test is a little more complicated. In here, several screen elements will turn on (could be all, not sure 'cause it broke (not from the test mode, it was from a failed mod attempt)). Pressing the 9 key will scroll through different test patterns and then eventually exit. But before the first time you press the 9 key, try buttons 1-8. They will set the contrast, and it will actually stay set to that!
BTW, I am planning on fixing it; it just needs a little solder.
I have tested one, however, and I will describe the procedure for that one, but I won't go into the details on how to use it, as it is all on that site. It is for the TI-83 Plus. I must warn you, however, that it will clear your RAM.
- Turn on your calculator and press MODE to open the mode screen.
- Type an S by pressing Alpha and then LN.
- Press Shift, 7, and ON at the same time.
- Press Shift to cycle through the display tests.
- When the screen shows a single 0, press Shift to turn it into a 1.
- Press Alpha to turn it into a 2
- I can't get it any farther than that on my fx-115MS.
Saturday, January 06, 2007
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Yes, there is a test level in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I didn't make this video, but I have been to that level before I saw this video. I posted a comment showing how to access it, but you need an Action Replay.
Hold UP During Level Load Screen To Play The Following Level
108 Test Level BPMU-HT2R-X7BA2
It's pretty cool. Check it out!
Thursday, December 07, 2006
To access it, follow these instructions:
- Hold down the center or Select button on the 8300 until the mail light flashes.
- Press Info, either on the box or the remote.
- Use the page buttons on the remote or the volume buttons on the box to scroll through the screens.
- Press the B button on the remote if the cable box is on to set the transparency of the diagnostic screens
- Press the A button on the remote to enter memory-mapping mode.
Friday, September 22, 2006
To enter test mode, while the door is closed and no cycle is in progress, press this sequence of buttons: WATER HEAT - NO HEAT DRY - WATER HEAT - NO HEAT DRY. The tests will then begin. Here they are:
- Bottom lights (but not the display) (2 seconds)
- Top lights (2 seconds)
- Display (2 seconds)
- Eight wash tests (Length unknown)